Student Center - Crescent Bay A-D; Plaza Verde Community Center; University Club-Library Room,*( note-University Club hours are 8am-2:30pm on Thursdays and Fridays).
- Regular, weekly asymptomatic testing is required for all unvaccinated students, faculty and staff.
- In accordance with the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy, students, faculty and staff who are not fully vaccinated and who are entering or physically present on UCI-controlled property must undergo weekly asymptomatic testing. This requirement also applies those who have an approved exemption, exception or deferral.
- Asymptomatic testing is for students and employees who do not have symptoms.
- Students, faculty and staff may receive an asymptomatic test from the campus testing site by making an appointment on the Student Health Center portal or by dropping by the test site.
- A sampling of fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff will test asymptomatically weekly. Students, faculty and staff will be contacted directly if they are required to test in a particular week.
- 25% of fully vaccinated undergraduate students living in on-campus housing
- 5% of the remaining fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff
- For updated information regarding testing, please regularly visit UCIForward here.
- Complete your Daily Symptom Check Screener prior to your appointment.
- DO NOT proceed to your testing location if you have any symptoms:
- Students: If you responded "YES" to any screening question in the Daily Symptom Check Screener, then please login to the Student Health Patient Portal; submit a secure message to "COVID-19 Yes Responder Screening Request"; complete the screening questionnaire and acknowledgements; and then click on "Send". A member of SHC's Clinical team will contact with you within 24 hours with further guidance and instructions.
- Faculty and staff who indicate symptoms on the Daily Symptom Check should contact the Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (COEH).
- COVID-19 testing is currently completed via a supervised self-administered nasal swab or saliva test that takes about 7-10 minutes, is cost-free to eligible groups on campus, and results are available within 24 - 48 hours.
- Make your appointment online at the Student Health Patient Portal. Select a day/time during the week to which you can commit as the check-in staff will convert this appointment to your weekly RECURRING appointment.
- All sites: Saliva testing from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. M-TH, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Friday
*University Club may be closed for private events-please check schedule first for availability
For additional information, contact UCI’s Contact Tracing & Vaccine Navigation Services at email@example.com or 949-824-2300. CTVNS is also available to help individuals find vaccine appointments; assist students with uploading their vaccine records to the Student Health Portal; and assist students with accessing their vaccine records in California.
Watch these brief animated videos regarding Supervised Self-Swab COVID Testing Collection >>> https://youtu.be/jDIUFDMmBDo and Supervised Salivary COVID Testing Collection >>> https://youtu.be/CG3JQPDk_As