Testing Locations/ Hours of Operation:
Student Center - Crescent Bay A-D, 8:00am-6:00pm; Plaza Verde Community Center, 8:00am-5:00pm; University Club-Library Room, 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Regular, weekly COVID testing is required for all unvaccinated students, faculty and staff.
- In accordance with the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy, students, faculty and staff who are not fully vaccinated and who are entering or physically present on UCI-controlled property must undergo weekly COVID testing. This requirement also applies those who have an approved exemption, exception or deferral.
- Campus testing sites are available to students and employees for both asymptomatic and symptomatic testing.
- Students, faculty and staff may receive a test from the campus testing site by making an appointment on the Student Health Center portal; Walk-in appointments are also available.
- A sampling of fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff will test weekly. Students, faculty and staff will be contacted directly if they are required to test in a particular week.
- 25% of fully vaccinated undergraduate students living in on-campus housing
- 5% of the remaining fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff
- For updated information regarding testing, please regularly visit UCIForward here.
- Complete your Daily Symptom Check Screener prior to your appointment.
- COVID-19 testing is currently completed via a supervised self-administered nasal swab or saliva test that takes about 7-10 minutes, is cost-free to eligible groups on campus, and results are available within 24 - 48 hours.
- For saliva sample collection, do not consume food nor drink for 30 minutes before testing.
Watch these brief animated videos regarding Supervised Self-Swab COVID Testing Collection >>> https://youtu.be/jDIUFDMmBDo and Supervised Salivary COVID Testing Collection >>> https://youtu.be/CG3JQPDk_As