Contact information for the most frequently called numbers is provided below. In addition, email addresses are provided for certain departments and should be used for general inquiries only. Please note that email is not a secure nor confidential form of communication. Do not communicate protected health information using non-secure email.
Communicate with Your Provider
If you wish to communicate with your provider or another member of our medical team regarding a follow-up to a prior visit or for another reason related to your health care, please login to the Student Health Patient Portal which is a secure online messaging system. This is the only method available to contact your provider electronically. Reminder: E-mail is not a secure form of communications regarding your health care and our providers are not available to communicate with patients using regular e-mail.
- Emergency Services (Ambulance/Police/Fire-Paramedics)
- General Information
- Appointment Desk for Medical Clinic/Psychiatry Clinic
- Appointment Cancellation
- Cancel your appointment online via the Student Health Patient Portal
- Call 949-824-5304 during regular hours
- If calling when SHC is closed, call 949-824-5301 and follow the prompts to leave a message or call 949-824-5304 directly and leave a message.
- Appointment Desk for Dental Clinic
- After-Hours Nurse Advice Line – Anthem
- Billing Inquiries
- Dental Clinic
- Health Information (Release of Health Information; Request for Medical Records)
- Immunizations and TB Screening: General Questions and Information
- Insurance Services/SHIP
- Pharmacy – Prescription Refills Online Request
Request prescription refills online via the Student Health Patient Portal
To submit feedback regarding your visit to Student Health Center, or to report an issue or concern, please use the Service Issue Form.