The fundamental purpose of the Student Health Center is to enable students to maximize the academic experience by supporting them in maintaining the best possible physical and mental health in a confidential, safe, nurturing and inclusive environment. To that end, we provide:
- Comprehensive primary care for health and wellness with an emphasis on personal sensitivity and attention to individual patient needs.
- Convenient consultation and treatment in selected medical specialties.
- First aid and basic urgent care for the campus community.
- Medical surveillance and recommendations for the campus on a range of health promotion and disease prevention initiatives.
- Crisis consultation and outreach services to the campus community.