Do You Have a Complaint, Compliment, Question or Suggestion for the UCI Student Health Center?
Your feedback and comments are important to us. Sharing your experiences will help us improve the quality of the services that we provide. If you would like to provide feedback in the form of a complaint, concern, compliment, or question, then you may do so in several ways.
- Click here to access our Service Issue Form.
- Download and submit the form to SHC by mail, fax or in person:
501 Student Health
Irvine, California 92697-5200
Attn: Credentialing, Quality and Compliance Dept.
Tel: (949) 824-5301
Fax: (949) 824-1378
(Online submission coming soon!)
- You may complete and submit this form anonymously if that is your preference. However, if you would like to receive a response, then your name and student ID # is required.
- These forms are also available in the lobby of the SHC directly across from the Cashier’s Window and may be deposited in the adjacent “Service Issue” box.
- DO NOT EMAIL this form as it may contain protected personal and/or health information.
- Every “Service Issue” is tracked and reviewed by the Manager of Quality and Compliance and referred to the appropriate department for investigation. In addition, all feedback is reviewed by the Medical Director and Administrative Director to ensure that corrective action is implemented.
- If you, a friend or co-worker have experienced or have been impacted by Sexual Assault, Relationship Abuse, Family Violence and/or Stalking, please do not use this form for reporting these types of incidents. Please contact:
- UCI’s Campus Assault Resources & Education (CARE) office at (949) 824‑7273 for assistance or visit CARE’s website at Campus Assault Resources & Education.
- UCI's Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity (OEOD) Sexual Harassment/Discrimination Hotline at (949) 824-7037 or visit OEOD's website at http://www.oeod.uci.edu/
Please remember that your health is a shared responsibility between you and us. Let us be good partners in this endeavor. Being a good health consumer means being proactive and vocal regarding your health concerns.
- When you have a question: ASK
- When you have a problem: SPEAK UP
- When you like something at Student Health: TELL US
- When you do not like what happens: INFORM US
- If you feel your rights have not been respected: ALERT US