You can make an appointment in one of three ways:
Online Scheduling for primary care appointments through the Student Health Patient Portal.Next day appointments become available online starting each day at 5:00 PM. The online scheduling system is based upon a rolling 16-hour expanding window. For example, if you go online at 5:00 PM, appointments that are available on the next day between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM will display; at 6:00 PM, appointments that are available on the next day between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM will display; and so on. Therefore, the best time to view the maximum number of available appointment times for the next day would be between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM.
- By calling (949) 824‑5304
- In-person during normal hours of operation
When speaking with one of our appointment schedulers, please be sure to have your class and/or work schedule available.
Please note the following:
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration/Self Check-in stations are located in the waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or if your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible (see below).
Canceling an Appointment
(24-hour cancellation notice required)
If you cannot make your appointment, please call 949‑824‑5304 or go online to the Student Health Patient Portal as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule so that we can make your time slot available to other students. Canceling your appointment can be done 24-hours a day/7 days a week either online or by calling our Appointment Line at 949‑824‑5304 and leaving a message. Patients who miss or cancel appointments with less than twenty-four (24) hours notice will incur a fee. See Cost of Care for related fees. In addition to the fee charged for a missed/canceled appointment, patients will also be charged the cost associated with any special drug or other perishable medical supply item that was scheduled to be used during their appointment but cannot be returned to inventory.