Testing Locations/ Hours of Operation:
Student Center - Crescent Bay, 8:00am-4:30pm.
Campus testing sites are available to students and employees for both asymptomatic and symptomatic testing. The test sites operate using infection control standards for testing locations. We ask that all people using the test sites follow directional signage and instructions from test site staff. Remain masked at all times while at the test site, including in line waiting for testing, and only remove your mask when instructed to do so by test site staff for specimen collection.
- Regular, weekly COVID testing is required for all unvaccinated students, faculty and staff.
- In accordance with the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy, students, faculty and staff who are not fully vaccinated and who are entering or physically present on UCI-controlled property must undergo weekly COVID testing. This requirement also applies those who have an approved exemption, exception or deferral.
- Students, faculty and staff may receive a test from the campus testing site by making an appointment on the Student Health Center portal; Walk-in appointments are also available.
- A sampling of fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff will test weekly. Students, faculty and staff will be contacted directly if they are required to test in a particular week.
- 25% of fully vaccinated undergraduate students living in on-campus housing
- 5% of the remaining fully vaccinated students, faculty and staff
- For updated information regarding testing, please regularly visit UCIForward here.
- Complete your Daily Symptom Check Screener prior to your appointment.
- COVID-19 testing is currently completed via a supervised self-administered nasal swab that takes about 7-10 minutes, is cost-free to eligible groups on campus, and results are available within 24 - 48 hours.
- NO SALIVA TESTING.
Watch these brief animated videos regarding Supervised Self-Swab COVID Testing Collection >>> https://youtu.be/jDIUFDMmBDo