Congratulations and Welcome to UC Irvine!
UCI's Student Health Center manages verification of and compliance with health requirements for incoming Student Pharmacists on behalf of the School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences. To comply with UC's immunization requirements, ALL incoming UC students, including Student Pharmacists, are REQUIRED to obtain:
- COVID-19 vaccination and a booster shot
- Seasonal Flu vaccination received after August 1st
- MMR, Varicella, Tdap, and Meningitis ACWY (4-VAX) vaccination
- Blood titer results accepted for MMR and Varicella
- Screening for Tuberculosis
In addition to these UC requirements, the School of Pharmacy requires that Student Pharmacists obtain:
- Three (3) Hepatitis B vaccine series
- Blood titer results are accepted
- One dose of adult Tdap vaccine
- Td if more than ten (10) years since last Tdap
- TB testing on or after July 1st of your incoming year
Please visit the School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences webpage for incoming Student Pharmacists here for detailed information.